Duluth Edison Charter Schools Attendance Policy and Procedure
If your Child will be late or out for the day due to
illness, vacation or any other reason, please call the school's
attendance office extension or email the respective attendance email
address as soon as possible (See Below).
The Attendance Office phone number and email are available 24 hours a day.
- Please state the date, your child's name, classroom or homebase teacher and the reason for the tardy or absence
- If you child arrives late to school it is very important
that you sign him / her in at the office. Junior Academy students may
sign themselves in but must receive a pass to class from the secretary.
- If your child is leaving early you must sign him/her
out at the office before departure. Junior Academy students may sign
- If you are visiting the school you must check in at the office before entering the commons.
- Please call within 24 hours of student's absence to be verified as excused.
Please click HERE for the DECS Attendance Policy
Please click HERE for the DECS Family Activity Attendance Form
North Star Academy